Monday, February 11, 2008

Make Money On Your Own Terms (Legally)

This is something else that came to my mind this week, and a lot of people don't realize that they can actually make money working for them self... it takes time and energy to think about what you would want to do, but its very achievable. For example, myself and my mom... the both of us work together on anything that we do, but we started using what we had and made it a Full- Time job... we have a reliable car, so we started a courier service... you have access to the internet and your pretty good with writing or speaking about a subject, so you start a blog... I'm very good at dancing and modeling, so I started an exotic dance service, and so forth. So, what I'm basically saying is if you have an entrepreneur spirit, determined to find your own hustle, then evaluate yourself... ask yourself, "what am I good at?"... and you should more than likely come up with a way to make money without working for someone else. You would find out that you have more peace of mind, you feel confident, and you make more money that way too. Another example that I would like to use is Ashley Qualls (17) whom is from Michigan, and started a website doing what she loved, and thats designing Myspace Layouts... but her website ended up becoming a multi- million dollar website, in which she invested $8. So, why don't you make your hobby make you a six figure, or even more income... anyone can do it:-)

No comments: