Monday, March 26, 2007

My 1st Blog Entry!!!

Hey everyone, as you can probably tell by the name, I am a BBW... weighing around 230ish pounds, but still sexy;-) I've heard of blogging, I have done it a couple of times on Myspace, but never really gotten all into it until now. I'm a 19 year old African American girl, born and raised in Detroit, MI until May of last year, I relocated to Atlanta, GA and I absolutely love it. I'm a part time cashier at Wal- Mart, for right now, I'm also working very hard to become the next big thing in the BBW Web Modeling World, I love the camera, and the attention, my website will be coming soon:-) Not only am I working on becoming a sexy BBW Web Model, but I am also one of those people who are always looking for a way to financial freedom with starting a home based business, I just love the idea of being able to have control over your time, how much money you want to make, and being able to spend time with the ones you love without any input from an annoying boss. I consider myself a very mature young lady, I know exactly what I want out of life, with all of the things I have been through in my 19 ears of life, I have learned a lot and I now realize that you can't sit around waiting for someone to feel sorry for you, everyone has problems, you just have to figure them out, and try your best to make your life rewarding and a complete enjoyment. Life is too short to worry about the negative, live life to the fullest, but at the same time build your way to financial freedom, everyone knows money equals happiness:-) LOL

No comments: